We are looking for a new Business Developer for Italy.
The candidate will be a part of Amilon BU Employee Benefits Business and will be responsible for the Italian market business development expansion, via the following activities:
Gaining a deep understanding of the Global Gift Card Business with specific focus on the Italian market
Defining a sales strategy in close collaboration with the team leader
Managing the whole sales cycle from leads qualification to opportunity creation and closure, passing through these intermediate steps of the sales funnel:
Working in unity with the otherIncentive & Reward globalteam members and the other commercial teams to ensure a unified approach for customers, ultimately achieving the goals of the commercial strategy and revenue goals
To have a good match, ideally the candidate should represent:
New customer acquisition skills, sales-driven approach
We are looking for a new Account Specialist to join our Client Management team that is focused to offering the best customer experience to our Polish and international B2B clients.
Support our top B2B clients that we will assign to you, understand their needs, resolve their day-to-day problems, manage the relationship, increase their satisfaction, report risks and anticipate issues, act as the first point of contact for any type of problems and requests that the client may have regarding the services. Make effective use our ERP system, ticketing tool, CRM, chat, phone and any Amilon provided tools required to perform your job and support the client (specific training will be provided).
– Polish mother tongue
– Fluent English spoken and written (minimum level C1)
– Strong propensity to customer care to nurture business relations
– Problem solving
– Good standing and positive attitude
– Ability to remain calm even under pressure
– Speed and ability to manage multiple activities at the same time
– Ability to work in an international team located in multiple places
– Ability to adapt to and deal with changes
– Very good knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Excel
– Knowledge of Italian language (min level B1) will be highly appreciated
Warsaw, at the headquarter of Amilon Polska Sp. z o.o.
Smart working allowed within certain limits to be defined at hiring.
We are looking for a new Customer Service Specialist to join our team for an internship with good English and preferably Spanish
Manage the service provided to B2C and B2B customers assigned, supporting in the below job duties and reporting to the manager responsible for the role: 1. Handling relationship with Amilon’s B2B clients and B2C customers by ticket, chat and phone call 2. Operations on company’s ERP 3. Data entry 4. Place, cancel and manage orders 5. Operational set up of Amilon’s products
– Previous experiences in customer management, back office and customer care activities – English language B1 level – Spanish language A2 level – Detail oriented and organization skills – Propensity to a positive approach towards customers – Proactivity and propensity to work in team – Problem solving – In-depth knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular – Excellent relationship skills – Speed and ability to manage multiple activities at the same time
– Studies, interest and passion towards economic and marketing areas – Ability to adapt and deal with changes